Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Roast

Well, it was a surprise but Brant got roasted big time from the Kansas plant. Somehow I got looped in too. They had us both sitting up front together.
Enjoy some of the pictures Carol sent us :)

This is how it started out. Chili cook off & us sitting at the front ....

Then Rita got up ...
Let the fun begin!!!

Apparently we can be gaudy in Dallas ...
Brant got a rotten egg. Stanky!
Who knew Steve could smell that bad.
Brant was in a meeting with Rita. She showed a graph & referred to the periwinkle & then the lilac bars. Brant said all he saw was "Blue & Purple"
Rita being the fun witted person she is asked him how many crayons were in his box when he was a kid. She had 64!
Now they come in 96 colors. Brant can finally graduate from the 8 count box.
Thanks Rita!!!

7 comments:

Call Me Grizzly said...

hilarious! way to go b and c sheens!

Verity said...

That's cool! I hope I never have to be the victim of a roast. I don't know if I could handle it! :)

Amanda said...

Hey Chris...I just found you via your comment on Kristie's blog:) glad I can check out your life! I had no idea you were in Kansas:)

Amanda Whitley

Kristie said...

Hey Chris!!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I am so glad that you found me!!!! I am so gealous that you guys get to move back to TX!!!! I hope that the move goes well. I am excited to keep up with you and what you are up to.

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

That would have been nice to see you guys in Kansas! I'm not even sure what states we go through to get to Indiana, but we'll be up in Michigan first for part of the summer and then down to South Bend in the fall. Are you guys going to be at the reunion?

The Mursets said...

So did you already move???

Jordy said...

That's hilarious