Home, meet the Sheens ... Sheens, meet your NEW Home!
So this is where we will call home for now. It's in a golf course community with plenty of parks, pools, trails etc. Hopefully we will get to enjoy this one longer than our last home. Yes, we will be replacing the carpet. Hope you enjoyed these. Can't wait to settled in here.
Hey Chris, I happened across your blog and your are back. WOW! That is awesome. The house is beautiful, hope you guys get settled in quickly, and keep in touch!!
What a beautiful home! I hope you like it, because it would be a bad thing if you didn't. I hope things fall into place for you guys so you can find a child. Good luck with the wedding. Lori
Pretty much the most beautiful home I have seen. So glad you found a good one! My mom especially loved it- she loves Texas and plans to move to the San Antonio area some day.
Chris- I found your blog through Jeremy and Emily's. I didn't know that you had movbed out of the area. The last time I saw you was the summer right before our 10 year class reunion. I am jealous that you get to be back in Texas and we don't. Not yet at least. Golden is working on finding something back there. Congrats on the house and enjoy a nice sweltering summer for me!!
LOVE the house! It's so, so beautiful! So glad to have you guys back in the Dallas area...we'll have to get together once you get settled in. And good luck with the rest of your stay in the hotel!
20 comments:
HOLY COW!!!! Nice Mansion, guys! ;) Will you be moved in and settled by wedding time? We're still planning on coming out for it! Yaaaay! I can't wait!
Yep, we will move in the week of the wedding ;)
Can't wait to see you & your munchkins :)
Wow! Fantastic looking house! I bet that you will love it!!!!! That is so exciting. Hopefully you will be there for a while!
That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I wish my front landscaping looked like that!!!!!!! What city are you in? If you don't want to say on here I understand:)
The Sachse, North Garland Area.
Right now we are in a hotel in Richardson :)
I've never even been out in that area...but I love the house:) Congrats!
Wow.. love it!!
Dibs on the plastic car in the backyard.
-Kevin
Hey Chris,
I happened across your blog and your are back. WOW! That is awesome. The house is beautiful, hope you guys get settled in quickly, and keep in touch!!
WOWZA! What a nice home!
What a beautiful home! I hope you like it, because it would be a bad thing if you didn't. I hope things fall into place for you guys so you can find a child. Good luck with the wedding.
Lori
Pretty much the most beautiful home I have seen. So glad you found a good one! My mom especially loved it- she loves Texas and plans to move to the San Antonio area some day.
HOLY SMOKES!!
BLING BLING!!!
Way to go you guys!
I don't know if it's possible to hate and love someone as much as I do you guys right now. You guys are living the high life!!
Gorgeous house and surroundings. I'm so happy for you!
Chris-
I found your blog through Jeremy and Emily's. I didn't know that you had movbed out of the area. The last time I saw you was the summer right before our 10 year class reunion. I am jealous that you get to be back in Texas and we don't. Not yet at least. Golden is working on finding something back there. Congrats on the house and enjoy a nice sweltering summer for me!!
LOVE the house! It's so, so beautiful! So glad to have you guys back in the Dallas area...we'll have to get together once you get settled in. And good luck with the rest of your stay in the hotel!
Gorgeous house! I am so jealous. I think it will be quite a while before I can brag about having such a house of my own. But I'm happy for you guys.
Bee-Yooo-TEE-ful!!!!!
Wow. Your house is beautiful!
Post a Comment