Monday, April 14, 2008

Tick Tick Boom


"Tick Tick Boom" Brant likes that song & the title fits this post perfectly ...
Anyway, we only have 3 more weeks left in this hotel!!!
A great offer has been made on our home & we are movin'. They wanted to close on the 14th but that is the day before Russ & Erin's wedding. Our buyers graciously agreed to close the week before.
Thanks for all the prayers & good thoughts on our behalf.
Now if we can just find a baby & a new home here in Texas my load will be lighter than air.
Trials ... what doesn't break you has to make you stronger right? -wink wink ;)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck with EVERYTHING:) At least your house sold for what you wanted:)

The Mursets said...

Yay! We hope that the closing will all go well, and that you will be able to find a new house & a baby soon.

emblair said...

Hey Chris, I just came across your blog on Ku'ulei's page. How fun! And that's so cool that you guys are moving back to Dallas! I wish I would have had more time to talk with you about it at Jeremy's Grandpa's funeral. And it was so sweet of you to come...

It will be fun to stay more in touch now!

Kristie said...

Hooray!! I hope that the closing goes well and that you find a new place soon!!! Good luck with everything.

Verity said...

I like that fun picture of you! :)