Monday, April 7, 2008

Adventures with Uncle Brant & Aunt Chris


In between conference sessions Saturday we took Karlee with us to go feed Cocoa.
The next block over from our extended stay hotel is one of those water fountains that shoot water out of the ground then disappears randomly.
We thought it would be fun to walk Cocoa down there for Karlee to see these fountains. I let her get in them & chase the water. After dancing around till she lost her breath we had to walk back to destroy some of the evidence.
Brant took the blow dryer to her clothes & I untangled & dried her hair as best we could then gave her blue candy. She's wearing my shades on the car ride back to her daddy.
We had a blast! It's so much fun to see how much energy we can ignite with these kids. I guess that is one positive thing about not having our own kids ... not having to detox them from people like us!

8 comments:

Verity said...

What a lucky little girl! She looked like she'd had the time of her life! :)

Kristie said...

Sounds like a great time!! I can't believe how big Karlee has gotten!

Amanda said...

she is so grown up! How old is she now 8 or so??? YOu guys sound like a fun Aunt and Uncle:)

Anonymous said...

FUN! You guys are awesome

The Mursets said...

Chris, can you send me Russ's email address. We just got his announcement today and we want to congratulate him. Thanks,

Tyler

Ku'ulei said...

Hey Chris (& Brant)! :) I found your blog randomly. It was fun to catch up. What's this about moving back to Texas?!?! Yea!

Natalie said...

How fun!!!I wish I were there to hang out with you! :D

I set my blog to private, so can I please get your email to send you a request? Thanks! Love y'all! ;)

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.