Monday, March 17, 2008

Fours

This is because I was distracted & did not do the original tag from Ver, love ya :)
4 Jobs I have had:
  • Associate Art Director
  • Quality Control Expediter
  • Print Consultant (a.k.a. Business to Business Sales Representative)
  • Office Manager
4 Movies I watch over and over:
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Stardust
  • Romeo & Juliet
  • Elvis (any of his cheezy flics)
4 Places I have lived:
  • Albuquerque, NM
  • Carrollton, TX
  • Little Elm, TX
  • Andover, KS
4 TV shows I watch:
  • George Lopez
  • My Boys
  • Ugly Betty
  • E! (I know it really is a guilty pleasure)
4 Places I have been:
4 Favorite things to eat:
  • Angel Food Cake (just about any kind -if you have a yummy recipe send it to me!)
  • Most anything citrus flavored (lime,lemon etc)
  • Burrito Alestante (My mouth is watering just thinking of it)
  • Prime Rib
4 Places I would rather be:
  • With my sweetheart. I'll get to see him Wednesday night!!!
  • In space. I think it would be cool to see how glorious the universe is & the world we live in.
  • Camping
  • On a REAL beach!
4 Things I look forward to this year:
  • Moving back to Dallas
  • My big bro getting married!!!
  • Finding a new house
  • My Big Bro Getting Hitched!

4 People I'd like to see "Fours" lists from:
  • Sammie
  • Tyler (let's hear from you this time)
  • Brandi
  • Lydia

3 comments:

Verity said...

Hurray! :) Thanks, Chris. Is Stardust a new movie??

bedelia said...

If I had TV I would totally be with you on E!. I loved that show.

Chris said...

Stardust is a modern day Princess Bride type movie. I think you would like it :)