Yesterday I was reading 10 Little Monkey's to a friend's little one while she visited with another girlfriend on the couch facing the front window.
In the middle of the 2nd round reading this particular book I heard ... "someone is staring at your house"
I turned around & yep a car was stopped in the middle of the road for what seamed like 10 minutes outside our house. I wondered, was there traffic, are they lost & looking for a different home? Hmnnn ....
Later we see 3 ladies standing across the street pointing & looking. We finally figured out they were really checking out our pad. We sent Lisa's boys out to ask if they wanted to come in. Crazy huh ... next thing we know they are looking at each other. SNAP ... they really do want a tour. We put our half eaten ice-cream low cal treats in the freezer in the nick of time. The door opens & they start singing our praises. Apparently they L-O-V-E our house & are building 3 doors down. The colors, plants, grass, decorating, yada yada yada. They actually asked if they could use the same brick & paint colors. LOL. Can you see the dead spots in our lawn where our dog pees. Her pee is poison to fescue grass.
In light of all these America Votes TV shows ...
Please cast your votes now. Press #1 for "Great House" Press #2 for "Bad Neighbors" -Standard messaging rates apply. Not responsible for accurate counting or prizes awarded.
6 comments:
My vote is a 1. They probably really do like your house a lot. I have noticed though, that when you are building a house you notice colors and building styles more. If people start coming by the thousands to see it you should start charging a quarter for the tour fee!!!
That is sooooooooo funny!
kind of weird. I would have been afraid to let them in.
Yours is just a great house, and definitely looks better than anyone else's on the block. You could stand outside with a big sign that reads "$5.00 for a tour of the best home on the block!" I'd sure pay $5 buckaroos to have a tour *wink*
wow! Your house is beautiful, and I've only seen the doorway! Wait, no, you showed me some pictures of it around the time you were doing the sod. It IS a gorgeous house!!!
Howdy! I'm sure its cute, but if you post some pics I could be a better judge.
Post a Comment