
This is my favorite time of year. We didn't really get to experience fall back in Texas. Summer lasted for about 1/2 the year. Then fall would hit for what seemed like maybe a week. Once you stopped to blink winter took over.
Here in Kansas nature takes a breath of fresh air in the fall. The temperatures are cool enough for a light jacket but that's about it. I hope it lasts a couple months!
Here in Kansas nature takes a breath of fresh air in the fall. The temperatures are cool enough for a light jacket but that's about it. I hope it lasts a couple months!
2 comments:
Fall and Spring are my favorites. I can't pick between the two. Fall definitely has more excitement though since it signals the start of the Holiday season. Too bad it has already snowed here and its winter half the year...at least it feels like it.
I know, I'm totally missing fall. Your picture makes me feel better, though!
Post a Comment