Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Eeewwww ...


So I took Cocoa for a walk in the field behind our house to get her business done. When she was done she honed in on something & began tearing off farther away from the house. I didn't see any dogs around so I thought she wanted to go explore & sniff out all the bugs. I pulled her to follow me but she was determined & was choking herself to head out more in the field. Hmmnn, was there a dog somewhere I couldn't see?
Hind sight is always 20/20 right?
Next thing I knew she dug slightly at the dirt and ... CHAMP CHAMP she began eating her mid-day snack. She snatched & ate it so quickly I could barely tell what kind of small animal it was. I echo the title of this post ... eeewwww!

1 comment:

Verity said...

That is an awesome picture of Cocoa. I'm trying not to think about what her diet consists of, though. :)