Saturday, October 13, 2007

Welcome to the Neighborhood!


So we went to our first Home Owners Association (HOA) meeting Thursday night. Did I say HOA meeting I meant Lynching!
Apparently it was suppose to be an informal meeting to discuss some of the new & exciting things happening in & around the neighborhood.
Well some of the neighbors forgot that we are all neighbors that belong to a community. Oh yeah adults too.
Instead they were acting like little kids. Interrupting each other, complaining, cursing, yelling & slamming doors. It was kind of funny. After those silly people got tired of their ineffective hard work they left the building & real harmony /leadership began.

The moral to the story is ... If you can't offer a solution or help then don't complain. The world will be much happier! You also catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

2 comments:

Verity said...

Wow, where did you find the picture for this post??? :)

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

I don't know if you know me, but Brant and I were good friends back in the day. I came across your page and had to say hi. So glad to see you two doing well. Keep in touch! Tiffani (McDonald) Guymon