Friday, October 3, 2008

Snap I've been hit!!!!

(Brant having fun with the rasor & maybe poking fun a bit)

Thanks Rashahn, I've been husband tagged. I now tag Mom Sheen, Traci, Alicia, Lisa & anyone else who wants to do this fun tag -kisses

What's your husband's name? Brantangonist; uhhhh ... I mean Brant
How long have you guys been married?
9 years in a few weeks
How long did you date? We technically dated for 2 weeks; hung out for 2 months non stop & knew each other for 2+ years
How old is he? old enough to hold my hand in public ;)
Who eats more sweets? Me, I'd rather eat less & order dessert. He'd rather have an appetizer. Since his preference is 1st in the meal we usually skip dessert. Same bad calories either way :)
Who said "I love you" first? He did & I said I love you back -he hee
Who is taller?
Brant but by the perfect amount in my opinion
Who is the better singer?
That's a hard one. He sings/dances like a rockstar you know!!!
Who is smarter? We balance each other out nicely. His left brain is stronger & my right brain is well ... off the charts as many of you know :)
Who does the laundry?
I try to do it before he wants to help. Love him to pieces but man, "please step away from the laundry"
Who pays the bills?
I do with his $$
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on his right side & we have to be touching. Usually either our feet or calves touch.
Who mows the lawn? He does a great job. If it ain't broke don't fix it right!?!
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me. Summer time he grill most main dishes but I cook the rest.
Who drives? He likes to open my door to let me in then walks around to the drivers seat to let it rip. (I always put the key in the ignition to get the air going before he gets there.)
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Always him, darn him. He's so good at that.
Who kissed who first? I'd have to say he did & I kissed back. I still remember that kiss. Wow!
Who asked out who first? I tried to get our friend Troy to hook us up just after high school graduation. Brant swore off girls before his mission so that didn't really work. I guess I tried but he sealed the deal when he got back.
Who wears the pants? Who wears pants in Texas? We both wear shorts.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Chris,

Those are fun little tid-bits! I am glad that I found your blog! You will have to e-mail me at tell me where you guys are living now. (I see back in TX, but don't know where!)

The Yoder's Five said...

Ha, ha! Please step away from the laundry. Ain't it true. You guys make such a good couple.

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

Chris, that was hilarious and so sweet. You two are perfect for one another. I am glad you have each other :) Thanks for sharing your memories.

Chris said...

I am pretty awesome I!
- Brant

Natalie said...

Awww, how sweeeet. :) I love you guys!!! You make marriage look good!

Verity said...

Hilarious--thanks for sharing. I especially loved the very last question/answer. ;)