Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pleasantly Surprised

I'd have to say that the 1st few trailers I've seen for Twilight were ... well, disapointing. I just watched the new one and ... yes, I was pleasantly surprised.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

I don't know, I think the movie might be a disappointment.

Lisa said...

It will be sad because we've all read the books and have created the characters in our minds, however I'm sure we'll still love the movie anyway!!

I saw a really funny spoof of these trailers on my friends blog. I'll have to find it and post it to mine so you can laugh as well.

Chris said...

I agree; I think she should have held out for a better offer with a director that has proven themselves. My opinion is this is going to be like the 1st 2 Harry Potter movies. Kinda lame.
However, this trailer makes is look way better than my expectations (they were fairly low so, that's not saying much)

Jessica G. said...

I have the same trailer on my blog and I watch it several times...because I am a loser. While I like I might be half-smitten with Edward, Bella is not even good. Seems like she always has the same expression on her face, mouth hanging open...ugh! Good thing they moved up the release, though. Now I get to see it before Baby arrives!

Verity said...

I'm really looking forward to the movie. I don't have a lot of expectations going into it--just the sheer thrill of seeing the book come to life! :)

Call Me Grizzly said...

I have been looking forward to this movie for a really long time.. man, i can't wait... I have to agree with verity's comment though.. I just cant wait to see it on the screen!

Anonymous said...

We're promoting the movie. I've never even heard of that series.