Saturday, October 18, 2008

Binge & Purge Baby!

I so wished I could binge & purge. Well the purge part cause we just binged a ton of mucho bueno mexican food.

This weekend in Oklahoma:
  • Took a road trip with my parents.
  • Visit dear Friends Brandi & Dexter
  • Ate a lite dinner Friday night with them
  • Brandi cut Chris' hair - she is a supastar
  • Guys hung out in the house with us girls out back in the salon
  • Met up with my Aunt Uncle & cousins Saturday
  • My cousin Warren will be leaving on a mission for our church in a few weeks.
  • He is serving a spanish speaking mission in Cali ... soooo we HAD to eat at Ted's Cafe Escondido.
The food was amazing. They start out by bringing homemade tortillas, queso, chips & salsa. This place is definitely not stingy on the complementary starters. I was so full that by the time my beef & chicken tamales came out I went from eating to binging. That was hours ago & I'm still feeling the effects. I don't think I'll eat again for a week. You ask was it worth it???
Definately!

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

GREAT! Now I'm craving Mexican food! Who can I get to sit downstairs while the kids sleep so I can get me some fajitas? :)

Traci said...

can i just say that i listen to your playlist almost every day while i do cleaning/house work... I love it!