I just saw your comment on my blog about you getting a laproscopic procedure in a few months. What's it for, if you don't mind me being nosy?
Mark said the worst part about those is the residual CO2 gas in your body (they use it to balloon up a space to see what's going on). It makes your joints hurt. Weird, huh. Well, I hope it's successful, whatever it is!
4 comments:
I've seen that before.
HAHAHAHAH!!! I am sooo tempted to steal that one, too!
We all got a kick out of that--thanks for sharing!
I just saw your comment on my blog about you getting a laproscopic procedure in a few months. What's it for, if you don't mind me being nosy?
Mark said the worst part about those is the residual CO2 gas in your body (they use it to balloon up a space to see what's going on). It makes your joints hurt. Weird, huh. Well, I hope it's successful, whatever it is!
Post a Comment