Monday, November 3, 2008

Sorry kids Bunny Foo Foo is dead.

How can a dog this sweet and lovable still have hunting instincts? Our dear sweet dog killed Bunny Foo Foo this morning. When I would not let her bring it in the house to present me her gift she decided to go ahead & eat it herself (bones & all)!
I was totally grossed out & thought she was weird. Then I went to work & listened to everyone tell me of their labs eating animals much grosser. I guess Cocoa is normal.
Eeeeewwwwwww!

6 comments:

Handsome Rob said...

Okay, call me whatever you wish.. but there should DEFINITELY be pictures of this event. At least, for me to see. Crazy dog. I specifically bought Abby a toy rabbit because she loves chasing them around our complex.

momsheen said...

Poor Bunny Foo Foo! Cocoa doesn't look at all repentant, just fat a sassy! Poor little bunny.

Jessica G. said...

Oh no! As much as my kiddos would love to see the picture of your dog, unfortunately, Boo can read well enough to figure out what the rest of it says...

Kristie said...

Oh MY!!!! That is certainly crazy! And I agree whole heartedly....EEEWWWWWW!

Lisa said...

Sounds like she was very kind to clean up her own mess! :)

emblair said...

Sometimes nature just kicks in, huh! She's a beautiful dog...