This time it started out with trying to find a mirror for the powder bath since the previous owners took it with them.

Yesterday we went to the Great Indoors & bought drapes. They had 120" drapes & a rod that was 170" wide. That combined with a "Great" sale (get it -he hee) & an additional bonus 15% off that for black Friday. We couldn't pass it up. Probably should have but no we didn't.




I think the final result turned out well. I decided to put the Christmas tree up. It was the easiest thing to get to. Consequently it has no ornaments yet. I love this time of year!
10 comments:
That really looks awesome
That is so gorgeous...can you come over and help me pick a paint color for my living room?? All the white is killing me.
WOW! Can you come decorate my house for me?
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!
You have such style!!! Love the mirror and curtains!!
I think that those are the straightest curtain rods I have ever seen - way to go, Brant!
It looks so warm and cozy! I love it!!!!
'GREAT' Job! Looks very nice. I like your style. Once you start you can't stop. Well, it's hard to anyway.
What a fantastic job! Everything looks wonderful!
Love it!!! I wish I had a living room like that.
Post a Comment