Chris and I celebrated 9 years of marriage this past week and to help with the celebrations we did work on the house. I had been wanting two exterior lights on the garage, but the house only came with one. So we purchased the electrical wire, two lights and went to town. It took me a long time to get the work done because it was difficult working in the hot attic (which for November I personally didn't expect it to be that hot!). We also bought a wall-switch timer that will automatically turn the lights on/off each day. We had one of these in Wichita and really liked it. Take a look at some the pictures.


11 comments:
You da man!! and ya dun good!
Wow! I'm impressed!
Happy Anniversary! Man, Brant is an electrical genius.
Electrical genius indeed... almost burnin down mom and dad's house.. tsk tsk! HaHa.. just playin with ya. Lights are lookin good! Sorry I couldn't help you out, perhaps next time, eh?
Let there be light(s).
Moving on...
Looks great! Happy anniversary you guys!
come do our house!!!! We have no time for projects anymore:(
Hey, we could use your help over here! Wanna help us figure out why our smoke alarms get going off at weird times (like when I'm not cooking...)?
Awesome!!! Hope you two lovebirds had a FANTASTIC anniversary!
Happy Anniversary....a little late. I love the lights, hummm maybe giving me some ideas...:) Thanks for leaving me a message so that could find your blog as well.
Happy anniversary!!
Nice work Brant. Wanna come help my hubby with ours??
Post a Comment