Yes, I was just called as the young women's president yesterday.I was terrified that I would be called into the nursery. Absolutely terrified. No offense to those who love it. Being around a bunch of toddler's would just remind me weekly of my broken tummy & yeah, that's not necessarily a happy thing for me to constantly be reminded of :)
Sooooo, I actually sighed to let out a deep breath & said "Whew, Young Women's President, that's easy. I can do that!"
WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!
Seriously, it will be an adventure. The young women in our ward are amazing & I can't wait to get to know them more.
Sooooo, I actually sighed to let out a deep breath & said "Whew, Young Women's President, that's easy. I can do that!"
WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!
Seriously, it will be an adventure. The young women in our ward are amazing & I can't wait to get to know them more.
14 comments:
How exciting! I know that you will do an awesome job!!!!!
You know how I feel, good luck!
Yay Chrissy-pooh!
You will be a WONDERFUL YW prez!
I bet you surprised your bishop with that sigh of relief! :) Have fun with the Young Women!
I think you'll be wonderful. Those girls are lucky! Look at my page, you've been tagged!
That's awesome! I always felt Ellen got robbed not having you as a YW pres. here!
You'll do fabulously Chris...the girls always love you!
You'll do fabulously Chris...the girls always love you!
What a cool calling! I love the YW.
Oh, this is Barbie (Bagan) Erickson, I should have put that on my last comment. Hope you guys are doing well!
We'll do a great job with you as the leader. I was worried they were sending me back to Primary as well. Thanks for saving me from that!
Ha, ha! Terrified of nursery. I am the nursery leader in my ward (I've been in nursery over two years) and that calling is no joke. I've got about 20 kids--luckily only about 14 come on any given week. But it is so intense!!
Young Women's takes a huge time commitment, and at least nursery is only a Sunday thing. You're going to be a busy woman! Good luck!!
Congrats! You will be awesome in that job! (And yes, toddlers are very scary...)
Post a Comment