Okay here are some picks from the 1st part of my (Chris here) 3,000 mile roadtrip with my parents & oldest neice Karlee.
We wanted to stop in Toas on the way to our family reunion in Colorado. Google maps took us on the road less traveled. Robert Frost would be proud. Good thing we rented the Yukon!
We couldn't help but pull over when we witnessed this beautiful herd of buffalo. I LOVE their shedding coats ... ahhh

Karlee didn't want to leave her great grandparents grave in the family cemetary. She doddled long enough for this beautiful lady to spot us on her way to the store! I adore my great Aunt Lula, you have her to thank for my endearing personality :)
New Mexico red chili enchiladas are my favorite &
2 comments:
Loved the pictures! Don't think I would have loved the enchilada though. Too HOT (just like you)! :)
I love roadtrips. And love the new blog layout too...way cute!
Post a Comment