Monday, August 30, 2010

My Top Florida Favs

I'll start with the food
Old Key Lime House (the oldest waterfront restaurant in Florida. Lyman family house built in 1889)
T-Rex Cafe
Shopping, Shopping & More Shopping
• West Palm Beach CityPlace amazing stores & an elegant movie theater
Downtown Disney
• Getting a pedicure
The Beach, Oh the Wonderful Beach
• watching fish from the pier
• driving by all the old money mansions on the beach
• listening to the waves crash

4 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

That's a cute picture of you guys! Now I'm even more excited about our trip to Cali we're hopefully taking in a couple of months.

Kristie said...

You are making me miss the beach! Not fair!! I wish that I could steal away on Barth's next trip to FL next month, but alas, it isn't in the cards this time around! :) Glad it was such a fantastic time for you guys!

Traci said...

you guys are so awesome..

momsheen said...

Looks like a blast!! Great pics too!