Thursday, August 19, 2010

The circle of facebook

After a wonderful afternoon at the the Temple I logged on facebook to read everyone's status updates. SNAP! A friend of mine posted a picture of delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies. Now I want cookies!
She lives in Nashvegas, too far to mooch off of. Consequently I HAD to make my own :(
My boring recipe sent me searching Allrecipes.com for this amazing one. Crispy on the outside & soft of the inside (ie: perfect).
The craving was now fulfilled leaving a million leftover cookies. Facebook got me into this mess & now it was going to get me out! I logged back on to post MY picture with the "come & get it" offer. Within minutes one of Brant's scouts rang our door bell! Success I tell ya.

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Mmmmmm....they look very yummy indeed!!! :) Nothing like a batch of home made chocolate chip cookies to make the day right!

Jessica G. said...

Love it!
Okay, here's a big secret for perfect cookies but I usually can't hold out: Make your dough, then cover the bowl, and refrigerate it overnight. Seriously perfect.

bedelia said...

That's awesome. I think jordan quit facebook but he had all his scouts following him on it too.

AND now I want cookies.

Verity said...

Seriously fabulous!!! :) I love that about Facebook--I get on there whenever I need "community" help such as Primary ideas, dentist recommendations, supplies, etc. :) Those cookies look divine!

Project Maniac said...

Wow, I would have keep the rest and ate them myself for the whole week. You are so nice.

The Yoder's Five said...

Mmmmmmm...

I love all your new posts about roadtrip! 3,000 miles is a stinking long way! You saw some cool stuff. And now I want to make red enchiladas along with chocolate chip cookies!

momsheen said...

SNAP! I've gotta go make some now too! There goes my diet, again!

Traci said...

your blog layout is different, and now i can't find the playlist, bring it back!