Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend at the Lake

This weekend Brant & I went to the lake with Brant's work buddies. We live less than 10 minutes from 2 different lakes & in the 2 1/2 years we lived here this is our 1st trip. Lake Lavon was perfect, no crowds! The picture below is Brant's 1st try at the sky ski!



5 comments:

Verity said...

Great pics! That looks like a lot of fun. How does a sky ski work???

Traci said...

so when are you guys getting a boat?

The Yoder's Five said...

Awesome! I love going to the lake! We've gone a couple times this summer. It's an hour drive (only a 10 minute drive from my parent's house) but worth it. I like your swimsuit!! It's so cute!

momsheen said...

Wow, Brant!!! Way to go!! You know, in Dad's good ole days, he would have been all for trying that too.

Do you have pictures of Chris doing it too?? :)

Gpa Sheen said...

that is so cool!