Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday Is Our Fun Day

Brant's Day:
  • Cut plywood to fit in the attic
  • Nailed plywood to studs in attic
  • Put boxes in attic
  • Cleaned garage
  • Unpacked the garage
  • Organized Garage
The garage was reallllly dirty + we had boxes that needed unpacked filling up the whole 1/2 of the garage
  • Threw away a contaminated box with everything in it. The movers packed a dead mouse in this particular box of garage stuff. Who needs that stuff anyway right!?!
  • Made two trips to Home Depot
  • Installed a garage door opener
  • Programed the doohickey on the car rear view mirror to open the garage door (don't know the technical term)
  • Mowed the lawn
  • Went swimming
Enjoy a couple pictures from the garage door install segment of his day.

Chris' Day:
No thanks to a local Mexican restaurant I tried out yesterday.

6 comments:

Kevin M. said...

For a second I thought he was installing a projector...

Doohickey is the proper term for the remote garage door opener device. Deal is another good term.

Chris said...

Kevin, for your information the projector was the first thing to get installed. Then the less important things like fans, lights, microwave, etc. were installed. I'm glad we have our priorities set in the right order.

Verity said...

This post was hilarious! Hope you're feeling better, though, Chris!!!

Alicia said...

He's a busy boy, as I see you were girl! Hey did you guys break down a get yourselves a new car while you were away?

Kristie said...

Sounds like a busy day! I hope you are feeling better.

Kevin M. said...

Glad to hear you have your priorities in order.

What size screen did you end up with? Which projector etc...?