I feel like my head is spinning. Oh wait, it is!!!So we closed & moved out of our home in Kansas. I was able to read Stephanie Meyer's new book The Host while the movers packed our stuff one day & loaded the truck the next. It was nice. The Host didn't completely suck me away from earth while I read it. The movers were greatful I'm sure. They had several questions about all our stuff.
Yes, I gave into the many enticings from friends to read the Twilight series while in this hotel. Those books definitely carried me to another planet while reading. Poor Brant!
Tony & Lisa came over to the house one last time. Brant & I will sure miss hanging out with them on the weekends! Tony called me sir. I guess my hair does keep getting shorter, especially in the back. Did you notice, the new red highlights???
Brant & I were invited to go to the Mesquite Rodeo when I got back from Kansas. I'm glad I was able to meet some of Brant's co-workers. He works with such pleasant people.
We are closing on our new home Thursday!!!!! Yeah, Mom Sheen is coming to help us super clean it. Isn't she a saint ;) This same day most of our extending family will be arriving for the wedding.
Russ & Erin are getting Married Friday. My parents are updating the house for the festivities. We spent most weekend helping out & I went over all day Monday.
The morning after the big wedding all our belongings will be delivered.
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!
7 comments:
Have fun with all that craziness! So happy for you! (and your hair looks great, even with your face all crazy twisted like that!)
SO EXCITING!!!!! How nice that the movers packed for you too! That is torture!!!!!!
Yeah!!! What a fun and crazy time you guys are having!!!! Soon you will be all settled and much less crazy. :)
We are excited for you guys. What a busy month your family is having! I am jealous that you got to hire movers to do most of the work, too.
Hope everything goes well with the wedding! Good luck!
It was fun to see you at the wedding. Good luck getting everything moved in!
I loved Twilight, too! Waiting for a friend to finish The Host so I can borrow it. Have you seen the cast for the Twilight movie? What do you think? I think the guy playing Edward is cute enough but he'd gotta drop the English accent or I'm throwing my popcorn at the screen...
Congrats on the new house! Hope you are getting settled.
HEY! guess who got a blog? lol. Hope that the unpacking is going well! Call if you want some company and help.
Post a Comment