While I had good intentions on posting some current pictures I got distracted. Surprise surprise :)
My phone said the memory was full when I tried to take the 1st picture . I was downloading to clear up some space & got caught up in all the fun pictures stored. Lucky you. We'll just say I was rotating my food storage/year supply of junk ;) Enjoy these random pics.
My phone said the memory was full when I tried to take the 1st picture . I was downloading to clear up some space & got caught up in all the fun pictures stored. Lucky you. We'll just say I was rotating my food storage/year supply of junk ;) Enjoy these random pics.
Is this Kramer or Brant in a serious need for a haircut? I can't tell.
Braxton & Ethan having fun with me in the back seat last year of Brandi's car. What posers. They are coming to visit with their madre tomorrow. YEAH!!!!!!


Braxton & Ethan having fun with me in the back seat last year of Brandi's car. What posers. They are coming to visit with their madre tomorrow. YEAH!!!!!!

Karlee picked this game all by herself. I do have to say she has great taste. Go biker chic, G-O!!!


4 comments:
I missed your posts!! I hope that you are getting all settled in to your new place. I love the fun pictures!
How was the wedding? I miss being there and being a part of all that is going on.
The wedding was awesome. Erin never stopped smiling she was breathtaking. I've never seen Russ happier. They really are an amazing couple.
TERRIFIC pictures. The one of Brant is out of this world! :)
Post a Comment