Friday, May 30, 2008

Blink & You Miss it!

We had quite a week. It started off with the Chatwin side of the fam coming to celebrate Memorial day.
Brandi with her 2 boys arrived from out of town Monday as well. All week they helped unbox the house, make freezer meals, go swimming w/ Brant, ride the DART rail to downtown to see where John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated, watched movies, cleaned up the house & unboxed more stuff. Now that they are gone the house is way too quite & empty!!! Enjoy a few pictures.
"X" marks the deadly spot
Some high school students on a field trip took a picture of us.
Braxton enjoying the water fountain.

2 comments:

Verity said...

Cute pics!

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a fun day! I've always wanted to go there...it looks much different than I thought! I can't wait to see you guys at the reunion! Wooo-hoo! Hmmmm, and I'll have to look more into the A-line hair cut. Are you talking about one like Victoria Beckham?