Uncle Getting Hitched = Road Trip!
We decided to leave a day early to take a detour through the mountains. It was so worth it!
Our hotel was the most luxurious & relaxing resort we've ever stayed in.
Can you say, Ahhhhhhhh ...
rain shower
extra deep soaking tub
cozy fire with turquoise encrusted cow skull
breathtaking view
Michael's Kitchen is our favorite New Mexican restaurant of all time.
4 comments:
That was quite a detour! Man, I could use a relaxing resort stay......that hotel looks fabulous.
Fancy place! And would it be weird if I admit I am kinda in love with the turquoise skull?
Could you tell the difference using a "rain shower"? The place looked very relaxing and just perfect for you to have a break from the rush of the world. :)
DE-LUXE!!!! Loved the pictures, and I'm happy you could have a getaway!
Post a Comment