Our final inspection is Friday for us to become fully licensed foster parents. We bought our new fire extingishers back in February in preperation for all this. Apperently the local fire marshall wants the receipt attached to them. They said it would be cheaper to buy new ones than have ours inspected each year. STINK BOMB, Really! One more thing we have to do; really!
Wel,l the Lord blessed us:
I went to Sam's Club to buy a new set today. Apparently Sam's no longer carries fire extingishers. After walking down every isle, looking for them, I was prompted to go the the customer service desk. Good thing I listened because they were able to pull up my old receipt using my membership card.
Talk about a relief. Hopefully this helps us pass Friday.
You'd be surprised by all you have to do to become certified foster parents. Much more than a standard adoption home study, that's for sure. Oh well, we will be better parents for it I guess.

7 comments:
Sounds like u have to jump throuh an insanse amoint of hoops...but ur almost there:) that is so wonderful that u huys are going to be foster parents. Those preciois children will be lucky to have u.
Sorry about all the typos... I do not do well on my phone!
That is a crazy amount of things to do. But what a blessing that they were able to pull up your receipts at Sams!! Awesome! Good luck with your final inspection!! I know you will do well!
Yaaay! Oh my gosh, that is so exciting! :D
You two are going to be awesome! I always love watching you with the little cousins at family reunions, you are such a natural!
Good luck with the inspection!!!!!
Okay, sounds like you are about good to go. Keep us informed. I watch Kristie's blog for your new posts...
Sounds like you've been doing everything you're supposed to do....I know it will pay off in the end!
Post a Comment