Our library has 2 copies of Catching Fire, the 2nd book in the Hunger Games series. Both copies were checked out so I reserved one last week. Today I went inside to return some DVDs I checked out. While in line I chatted with a girl interested in one of the movies I was returning & I noticed she was returning the book I had on reservation. The librarian was amazed at the timing. Apparently that doesn't really happen. Some might call it luck; I call it a little library miracle :)
With the fire extingisher reciept & other small miracles, we've sure had a lot lately.

3 comments:
Yeah for little miracles. They are the best.
I love it when I recognize all the little miracles that Heavenly Father gives to me. I love those and the tender mercies of the Lord!! :) Enjoy your new book!
some people say there are no such things as coincidences. :)
Post a Comment