After battling with my brochial astma then turning into full blown brochitis, my dad having back surgery, foster training classes, birthday's & finally Brant getting sick, lets just say we've been a bit off & zapped of all energy.
We are still recovering but are 85-90% better.
From 9:30-12:30pm today we knocked out the majority of our to-do list. Went to Sherwin Williams for caulking stuff, the vet to get our dog's rabies certificate, Walmart, Sams, got fertilizer from a landscape supplier (they let us shop there too!), Fry's electronics, back home to pick up dog, dropped dog off at the groomer, Target, gas station & TWO grocery stores. Now Brant is removing & replacing our exterior caulk with his resporator mask on. Those Texas allergies are out in full force!
While at the 2nd grocery store I fell in L-O-V-E!
We decided to ditch the prepacked lunch meat & try out the premium fresh stuff. The ladies were adorable & incredibly helpful. After getting our 2 different turkey's we decided to try out cheese. They suggested we try Havarti & gave us a slice to sample. Oh my my, what a mouth pleasing delight! I really do think I'm in L-O-V-E! That cheese was delicious. I don't think I can ever go back to my standard Gouda or Sharp Cheddar. We couldn't wait to go home & make our own deli masterpieces. We gobbled them up before we could even get around to taking a picture.
Happy Saturday everyone!

3 comments:
Wow, sounds like y'all slayed your to-do list! I love getting stuff done! And now I totally have to try that cheese...Mmmmm...
I once forked over a large amount of money for a small amount of cheese because it was heaven to taste! Now that you've been spoiled, you'll never want to go back.
Glad you're feeling better!!!
Post a Comment