Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Forever Friends

The Koch's came to visit for their spring break again. Last year I neglected to charge my camera beforehand so we didn't get any pictures with them. No way was I going to make that mistake again. Saturday we went out to eat & stopped by the carnival. Sunday we went to church then came home for a killer meal Lisa & Tony made. I seriously think I gained 5 million pounds. Monday we went shopping & played more games at Dave & Busters.

 After Cosa Nostra, mmm delish.
 Our men got a bit wabbly after spinning around the inside of Starship 2000!
Tony won Lisa the TEXAS sized basketball she had her eye on. Ahhh, how sweet!

3 comments:

Verity said...

What a blast! Time with good friends is always a treat!

Gpa Sheen said...

Looks like a LOT of fun!

momsheen said...

Glad you remembered to be prepared for pictures this time. Those boys have really grown!