The end result was that we reorganized our garage and laundry room..... and didn't touch the garage sale findings at all! Poor Chris, but at least she now has a better organized garage to look at.
Back to the "man stuff"
I had to do a little demolition in the laundry room to get it to look like this. I removed the old shelving unit (using a only a hammer) then I had to lift the dryer on top of the washer. Chris did help me with this part because it was heavy. Next we wanted to move the second fridge indoors and that was harder than we thought. It wouldn't fit through the garage door and I couldn't get the door off the hinges to make it any easier so we had to take the entire thing down the driveway and back up the entryway. That was almost impossible to do, but we got it done.
Then we went to the store and bought some new shelving units for the garage and put them where my work bench used to be.
These things are heavy duty.
Because we didn't get started with everything until late afternoon we ran out of daylight and will have to finish my workbench re-organization another weekend.
3 comments:
I know where to go when I need some of that super human, freakish strength! Thanks for getting in shape. :)
Haha--I loved the freak of nature part, too. :) I bet you and Chris had some fun along with all that hard work!
Oh, good. So you can come over and help reorganize our garage now? ;)
Post a Comment