I love all you "Half Glass Full" people. I've had a few comments on my bedroom pic.
You guys are refreshing. All I see is the wrinkled bedskirt, laundry in the corner, Brant's shoes on the floor, a window that looks off & tiny cheap lamps. I'll stop there so I don't empty the glass anymore :)
Thanks, though. I do like to decorate. That's my only hobby I guess.
6 comments:
If you saw my bedroom...well let's just say your glass would look FULL;)
Ha, ha you make me laugh! :) If your glass was full after looking at Amanda's room, it would be totally overflowing after you looked at mine!!!! :) Your room looks like a room out of a magazine. So pretty and none of us even noticed the bedskirt. Silly girl!! :) I hope you really are enjoying that new bed of yours!
Hardly, I've seen pictures of your cute home!
Believe me the only one I'm hard on is myself. I have a really hard time seeing flaws in anyone else's interior decorating. Your room could be a bombshell & I'd think it was art.
But thanks for the complement it makes me feel good :)
You know, you could go into business for yourself helping the rest of us folks with our decorating troubles!! You really do have great style & taste.
nice bed no matter what!
Okay, so i had to keep going back and trying to find the things you said were "wrong" with the picture...it is so beautiful. And it really does look like it's from a magazine. And the shoes looked perfectly placed there too. :) I wish you would come and redo my house...don't you want to help me!? Lol! --Tina
Post a Comment