How cute is she?! and I love your bedroom colors, and room looks so pretty. My bed is never made and always looks torn up...and I am so tired every night I really don't care;) LOL:)
Hi Chris...just popped by to look to see who "granny" was. Obviously it is your mom's mom. :) They look alike! What nice family pictures you took that day. You are a beautiful family. :)
6 comments:
How cute is she?!
and I love your bedroom colors, and room looks so pretty. My bed is never made and always looks torn up...and I am so tired every night I really don't care;) LOL:)
Hi Chris...just popped by to look to see who "granny" was. Obviously it is your mom's mom. :) They look alike! What nice family pictures you took that day. You are a beautiful family. :)
That is awesome! She sounds so hip!
ps Your last post (of your room) looks like a magazine ad...gorgeous!
How fun!!! And what a wonderful example!!!
Wow--Karlee looks so much like your mom and Grammy! How fun to all be together. I'm telling you--80 ain't so old anymore!
And just think, you have her genes!!! Yeah! Happy be-lated birthday!
Post a Comment