How many of you can say that you have been given tours of two football stadiums in one month? I CAN! Earlier this year I was in Cleveland for a safety conference and they gave us a tour of the Cleveland Brown's stadium. It was pretty cool, but not as cool as the DALLAS COWBOY'S DEATH STAR (also known as The Cowboy's Stadium).
This stadium is right on the lake and it was FREEZING COLD.
This was my second time to be in this stadium, but I have never gotten a tour like this before. It was focussed on showing us the stadium and all the built in safety features. Some of you might be wondering where the star is, they had the field set up for a college football game coming up this weekend. And the TV is so big it's not even funny.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE......
How Many of you have had THREE!!! SUPERBOWL RINGS ON YOUR HAND BEFORE?
My Guess is I am the only person you know that has had that priviledge!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:
So cool! The phone call to "check out the blog!" was awesome, too! :) Love you guys!
I thought you had to earn those befor wearing them. Are they counting your P90X? :)
Post a Comment