We celebrated Halloween with a delicious feast this year.
- Jack O’ Lantern Brains (orange bell peppers carved like jack o' lanterns & filled with spaghetti)
- Graveyard Bones (bread sticks from scratch)
- Broiled Witch Fingers (parmesan & grain encrusted asparagus)
- Chopped Troll Toes (green beans)
- Gremlin Hearts (strawberry j-ello with gummy teeth)
- Braised Beetles (seedless black grapes)
- Rotten Garden (salad)
- Dragon's Blood (raspberry lemonade)
- Werewolf Droppings (rocky road fudge)
- Turkey Toes (candy corn)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, how fun!!! I totally want to see more pictures of everything! You are so fun and creative, Chris!
That is spectacular!!! LOVE it!
You sure went all out!!! Did you come up with all those clever ideas, or did Brant add some? :)
very creative. I just don't have the patience/time but I love it!
I love the Jack o' lantern brains. I've never seen that before and it looks awesome. My family always does a Halloween party, usually with dinner. I'll have to use that next year.
Post a Comment