Monday, October 5, 2009

Projects is our middle name AGAIN

I woke up Saturday morning early & remembered that it was going to start raining again for a week. Soooo I got this bright idea to go to our favorite nursery & plant some fresh fall vegetation before the 1st drop of rain. Excitement filled my heart so I woke Brant to share my idea. We'd be extremely tight on time with all the festivities planned for our Saturday but I was determined to make this happen. I must have sold my plan well because he was dressed & ready faster than I could blink. We planted & transplanted shrubs & flowers. Then went inside to get ready for the next adventure when a couple rain drops hit the ground. Yeah, we made it!
Bonus: I beat Brant in bowling at his company party. No, it's wasn't wii bowling either.
Happy Fall Everyone!

4 comments:

The Mursets said...

Way to go getting him to do the "dirty" work! I love getting the yard looking nice, it makes it feel like a whole new house...

Verity said...

That's a great picture of Brant, too! Congrats on the bowling and the yardwork. ;)

momsheen said...

Wish I had that kind of energy! You guys are so good with landscaping! Do you want to come and do ours?? :)

Gpa Sheen said...

I love that picture too!