Who needs Botox when you can play laser tag with High Schoolers!
I played laser tag with the 16-18 year old youth in our church tonight. They whipped my fanny or the boys at least! I felt 15 years younger :)
Maybe Brant & I should go with some adults on a group date. I'd definately have to stretch 1st & wear all black!
5 comments:
I am so in! That would be a great date night! If only it didn't take us 2 days to get there...
I still have never been. I would like to try it some time though. That was nice of you to play with them instead of just watching them play. I think it tells them that you really do care about them.
Lori, It may say that but it's voided out by the fact that I beat the 2 girls on my team. We had small #'s tonight the least I could do is let the girls do better. The boys slammed us all :(
Our Relief Society sisters took on the Young Women in Dodge ball and won!! The next Sunday a RS sister told the YW to not feel so bad that they lost, because the RS sisters were paying for it the next day with their aches and pains! So be careful, Chris!
Haha! Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment