Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Does wearing a yellow shirt make me blond???

My day ...
  • Put on a yellow shirt.
  • Picked up Pei Wei for a lunch at at an Ortho doc down town
  • Parked car at usual meter in front of the building
  • Filled the meter up - max 2 hours
  • Noticed across the street had a max of 12 hours (hmmmn maybe I should park there so I don't have to come back down to feed the meter)
  • Moved car across the street
  • Filled this meter to 3 hours 15 minutes
  • Went inside for lunch presentation
  • Finished & proceeded outside
  • Noticed I filled the WRONG meter
  • Oh no, did I get a parking ticket? Hardly anyone parked across the street so maybe there's a chance.
  • Crossed Fingers
  • Found ticket on windshield for filling up 2 meters for someone else apparently
Gotta love it! Am I blond or just confused by parking in a different spot with different meters?

5 comments:

The Mursets said...

Man, that stinks! You still get points for being a good Samaritan though...

Alicia said...

Yellow shirt my CAN!! You just... special.

momsheen said...

It's gotta be more from Brant being gone than a yellow shirt. Sorry, Chris, about the ticket. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day.

Kristie said...

Oh dear! Sorry about that! Sounds like something I would do too!!! :D

Gpa Sheen said...

At least you didn't get towed!!