Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's A Miracle!


I was doing laundry yesterday & washed someone's pant's (who shall remain nameless) & look what came out with the clothes! Yes, I thought it was done for. Remorse filled my heart as I walked upstairs to share the news. What was to be done with all those work files? How much time will be lost having to redo whatever was on that thumb-drive? Brant sat there thinking quietly. He then turned his head & said there were 400 pictures on there that he could get from somewhere else. All was good. Whew, I felt bad for the guy but was grateful nothing major was lost.
I left the freshly washed piece of electronics on the table over night. Brant went ahead & stuck it in the computer while I was searching the internet for a recipe today. To our surprise it worked!!! Miracles do happen. Whoo Hooo!

3 comments:

Jordy said...

I washed one of those things, and dried it and it still worked. I also ran over one with a car, and it still worked!

Kristi said...

Wow that's great! Sounds like they may be indestructable!

Gpa Sheen said...

I'm glad we live in a day of miracles!