
I am so sick to my stomach & nothing sounds good to eat. We have a million-grain bread that didn't sit so well on my belly so Brant went to a local restaurant last night to get me some mild soup. He loves me!!! I feel bad because he missed 1/2 of one of his favorite show to get it.
I LOVE him :)
7 comments:
That is super sweet. I like the heart cloud, too! :) Hope you're feeling better!
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. That was sweet of Brant to go and get you some soup! I hope that you are feeling better soon!!!
Service is my love language:) Get better soon!
What a great husband!
That's so sweet! You've got a good one, that's for sure. :) I hope you feel better soon!!!
He's a keeper!
Hope you are feeling better!
What a sweet hubby! Hope you got to feeling better asap!
Post a Comment