Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'll NEVER Leave You Again!!!!

They're back!!!
After a terrible sabbatical my eyelashes are back. Just look at them after a long day at work. They've remained fabulously curled, mascara intact & no residue raccoon eyes. Even with humidity!
I left my favorite brand to something far inferior. I thought that since it had a Christmas tree sized brush it would be the same as my favorite brand. After a few hours my eyelashes would go flat & look bare. After a few months, I said "Enough's Enough."
I ran as fast as I could to the nearest ULTA to buy a tube, of "Lash Injection" by "Too Faced" cosmetics, & whalah!
I'll never leave you again Lash Injection!!!!!!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Is it waterproof?

Chris said...

Why YES it is!
Here's what they have to say about it:
3D lash coating technology -forms little tubes around each lash that actually plump and stretch each individual lash, building phenomenal volume and length.

Curling Effect - fast-drying elastic polymer provides a "curling" effect, which helps to lift and freezes lashes without a curler.

Waterproof - industrial strength formula will withstand weddings, the gym and even sad movies. Lash Injection won't come off until you take it off.

Zero smudging, streaking or flaking - long-wearing day or night.

Kristi said...

Wow, this mascara sounds AMAZING! I think I may have to ditch my Mary Kay to try it out! I only hope it's as good to me as it is to you! :)

Natalie said...

Ooooh, I'm sold!!!

Gpa Sheen said...

What does Brant think of it?

Jessica G. said...

I thought perhaps you'd had a run in with a faulty lash curler...

:)