as chaperones! Have we really made that cycle already? I swear we just graduated High School only 5 years ago. At lease that's what I tell myself. Hey it helps me sleep ;)
I love Fancy Dresses. I'm always looking for an excuse to dress up in them. I hope you get one that looks amazing on you. Let's see some pictures of you guys when you go. Have fun and don't forget to take your ruler to keep kids the proper distance apart, or just knock them on the head.
5 comments:
Shoot, its been 13 years since I went to prom...oh my i'm old.
Funny! Is it for a Mormon Prom of sorts, or the "real deal?" Be sure to take pictures! :)
I love Fancy Dresses. I'm always looking for an excuse to dress up in them. I hope you get one that looks amazing on you. Let's see some pictures of you guys when you go. Have fun and don't forget to take your ruler to keep kids the proper distance apart, or just knock them on the head.
you lucky!!
Have a fun time!!! Time is just flying by way too fast isn't it!! :)
Post a Comment