A teddy bear popping in the window.

If you didn't guess that was to the tune of "Popcorn Popping". As we drove home look what was sitting in the window. Cocoa must have been staring out the front window with her teddy bear in tow. How cute :)
Prom update: I ended up chaperoning by myself. Brant stayed home so another kid could go. We were over fire code. Sorry no pictures. I dressed like a chaperone not a kid!

If you didn't guess that was to the tune of "Popcorn Popping". As we drove home look what was sitting in the window. Cocoa must have been staring out the front window with her teddy bear in tow. How cute :)Prom update: I ended up chaperoning by myself. Brant stayed home so another kid could go. We were over fire code. Sorry no pictures. I dressed like a chaperone not a kid!
1 comment:
That is just so adorable! She is such a good, lovable dog. Especially when she doesn't eat Bunny Foo Foo. :)
Post a Comment