Sunday, January 4, 2009

Projects is our middle name

Meet our new screen. With lights that dim when you hit "Watch TV" or "Watch a Movie" on the remote.
Meet the 2 elves that showed up to help paint the living room.
Meet "B" on the outdoor scaffolding we rented to use indoors. They did not have indoor that was tall enough.

10 comments:

Paige and Family said...

that ladder thing is huge! Your house is looking awesome!!

The Mursets said...

Looks fun! I wish we had a suitable room for a theatre. We'll have to settle for our bigscreen.

Tyler

Amanda said...

BIG projects! Your house is gonna be AWESOME:)

Sarah W said...

Hey! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I saw your name on Jenn's website and was so excited to see your link! When you have a minute, and if you want to, check out my blog www.threewinkkids.blogspot.com! Looks like you're doing well! You guys are a cute couple!
-Sarah Jackson - now Winkelkotter. Isn't that a horrible last name????

Kevin M. said...

How do you like the screen? What did you end up with? I love ours. Sure beats not having a TV.

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! Wish I were there to help!

Jessica G. said...

Seriously...when are you coming to Utah so you can help with my house? You won't need the scaffolding here (but you might want to bring a coat).

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

Wow! I wish I was home project motivated. Can I be next??? The movie room looks awesome. That is going to be lots of fun. Take Care.

Erickson Fam said...

you have the coolest in-laws to help you with this project!
I wanna come to your house!

emblair said...

Those are some serious projects...you guys aren't kidding around! Bet it all looks fabulous!