I've decided IF I ever go in for surgery again I will fill my prescription for whatever drugs they give me no matter how sick they make me. I think I would have healed faster had I taken them. I still can't move & dread having to use the restroom because that means I have to get up. Brant had to go to work today so I'm on my own. I should have started my new job today butt, seeing as I can barely lay on the couch with the laptop, there is no way i can. I feel horrible about that but as my Mother pointed out to me yesterday ... If this company decides to retract their offer I can find another job.
Oh, my position was eliminated 2 weeks ago from today. 3 days later I was called to work on a temporary assignment & was offered a job with that same company in a separate department. They wanted me to start today. Boy was I naive on the recovery time!
Oh, my position was eliminated 2 weeks ago from today. 3 days later I was called to work on a temporary assignment & was offered a job with that same company in a separate department. They wanted me to start today. Boy was I naive on the recovery time!
6 comments:
I hope you are feeling better soon! What did you have surgery for? Take it easy and I bet that the job will wait for you!!
Well, girl, it's not like you had a tooth pulled!! Every day is a little better...and your mom is right. If they retract the job offer, God will totally provide you with something else - something (most likely) even better.
Had no idea about all the stuff you had going on! I'd tell you that "everything will work out" but I always hated it when life sucked and people said that to me. Instead, I'll say that you have my encouragement to eat as much chocolate as you deem necessary.
Oh, I'm so glad to hear that another position opened up for you! And if you didn't get a prescription filled you can always take 800mg of ibuprofen (4 200mg pills). Yeah--getting sliced open is never any fun. Take it easy!!
ouch! I don't know what you had done.....but take A LOT of motrin like prior poster mentioned....and rest up. I hope you can still keep your job. but....coming from someone with no money coming in....I can say "at least Brant has a job:)"
Hope you're feeling better soon...and I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya on the job thing! Hope they hold it for you.
Post a Comment