Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's H-O-T in Texas!!!!

Cocoa has been found sleeping like this on hot nights. Crazy dog ... crazy Texas.
We quickly acclimated ourselves to the cooler weather of the Midwest & it's taking us a little longer to get use to Texas heat again. Oh well, sorry for the low quality camera phone picture.

4 comments:

Handsome Rob said...

She's pretty cute for such a big ol' dawg. :o)

Natalie said...

ha ha ha! That looks soooo cozy!

The Yoder's Five said...

I just looked at your friend's blog. That poor, poor woman! She totally has it worse than me. It sounds like she has Thing 1 and Thing 2 in her house (from Cat in the Hat).

I can't believe they sprayed their room with a bottle of bleach cleanser! I would have MURDERED someone!!

I'll bet you're even more excited to have children after hearing her stories!

emblair said...

I've lived here for a good 12 years now, and I don't think I'll ever get used to the Texas summer heat. Yuck!