Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Reunion

We had a blast at the reunion this past weekend. It didn't even seam like there were 70 of us. I only took a few pictures. Mostly at the family fund auction & the Albuquerque aquarium.

Enjoy these pictures.
Yep the tarantula was the life of the auction. Ethan won it & Lilly asked her uncle Nathan to catch her one for her b-day!
Which one is the fish???

As Russ would say ... "But wait there's MORE!!!"
click on the photo below

2008 reunion

4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Looks like a great reunion!

I love our local aquarium...now you got me thinking it's time to go for another visit. :)

Gpa Sheen said...

I'm glad you are back home!!

Verity said...

Looks like the reunion was a blast! Thanks for the update!

Natalie said...

Ugh. That tarantula was just wrong! I still get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it! But, it was soooo worth it to get to see you guys!!! I wish we could have gotten to hang out or even talk more!