Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SNAP ... Nat Tagged Me!!!

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog... List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

JOYS
1. Laughing with Brant
2. Tender Mercies of the Lord (we've had a lot)
3. Our nieces & nephews

DISLIKES (I don't have any fears so I changed it)
1. I don't like not being able to control the fact that we don't have kids yet
2. Clutter bugs me -open space is beautiful! (I spent 1.5 years cleaning out the clutter & I'm addicted to tossing things out.
3. I would love for Cocoa to get along with other animals!

GOALS
1. To visit Idaho & meet most of Brant's fam up there
2. I have a separate list for things we want done with the casa
3. To go on a vacation with Brant to Hawaii

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. It drives me nuts when my clothes are not facing the same direction & sorted by color
2. All our DVD's have to be the same direction (original cases) & in alphabetical order
3. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I could go on & on with my quirks

RANDOM FACTS
1. My mouth is too small for all my teeth so my fangs were janked out
2. I once was a good singer but now have scar tissue on my vocal cords so I loose my voice when I sing too much.
3. I witnessed a car chase. The get-away car pulled out in front of me with a million cop cars following it. Good thing I followed the spirit & pulled over before it came up on me from behind.

I tag anyone who has not been tagged within the last 2 months.

3 comments:

The Mursets said...

We have a lot in common! I should have done dislikes instead of fears too. See you soon!

Amanda said...

I liked learning your quirks girl!

Natalie said...

awwww, thanks for doing this! :) You're such a good sport!