We saw Shia LaBeouf & Megan Fox at the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum. They were filming for Transformers 2! Everyone make sure to watch the extras when they are by the SR-71 Blackbird. I really wanted to see some planes where they were filming along with the space portion of the museum but it was blocked off.
The Pentagon tour was ... If I told you I'd have to kill you . Enjoy living 'cause I'm not telling.
We wanted to see the memorials at night. It was probably the hottest most humid trips of all. Although it was night, sticky & boiling hot - I am glad we went!
My favorite part of the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History was the National Gem Collection! As dad said it was "breathtaking"All those jewels that have been on earth for centuries. Seriously I almost lost my breath!
We were able to see the changing of the guards ceremony for the tomb of the unknown solder. The Arlington National Cemetery was unbelievable.
Jason hooked us up with a guided tour of the capital through their state representatives office, Kevin McCarthy. I loved all the history & art in that building. Did you see us on C-SPAN?
4 comments:
Fantastic! I'm workin' on pics. With all the fun we had, it may take a while to get caught up. Love you guys!
What a fun trip!
Mark and I saw the National Gem Collection at the Smithsonian back in 2004. I still remember this diamond and turquoise tiara that literally took my breath away. Can you believe that so much of their collection is just in drawers in some room where no one can see it? It kills me!!
WOW! What an amazing experience! That sounds like such a fun trip! I'll have to put that on my wish list of things to do!
On another note...I tagged you, so go to my blog to see what you have to do. Mwahahaha!
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love you!q
Post a Comment