Here is Evan all day with aunt Chris, asleep. Guess I'm either boring or really relaxing.
He stayed like this in one arm while I was doing things around the house using the other arm!
Here's Evan when Uncle Brant grabs him for the rest of the day! The stinker ;)-actually he did have a few smelly presents for his uncle
Abby had fun playing dress up. Notice that hot lookin' waterproof cast she's sporting! (she said pink is one of her favorite colors)
Cocoa loves to look out the front window. Collin had to join her of course. He was everywhere the dog was.We love all our nieces & nephews. They are the coolest thing ever!!!!!

2 comments:
Thye are lucky to have such a great Aunt and uncle:)
Fantastic update--the pics were great. But what's up with Abby's cast? I need some updates from the Austin Sheens, too! (or I COULD pick up a phone...)
Post a Comment